DASH Architects is a member of the Defence Infrastructure Panel - Environment, Heritage and Estate Engineering Services. Under this Panel, we are prequalified to undertake a range of Historic Heritage Services, such as heritage impact assessment, conservation and technical advice, condition assessment, archival recording and heritage assessment.
We are based in Adelaide and have the flexibility and expertise to work anywhere in Australia.
Technical advice provided by DASH Architects is founded on:
- our 60 years collective experience in providing technical heritage services
- best practice heritage management principles
- a detailed understanding of:
- the ongoing role of an engaged ‘heritage’
- the legislative and policy framework
- guiding management documents for the place
- the place’s history and its heritage values
- use, condition and compliance requirements.
DASH Architects can also offer high quality architectural and Interiors services alongside our Historic Heritage services.