DASH Architects was appointed to the Defence Infrastructure Panel - Environment, Heritage and Estate Engineering Services in 2020. We are prequalified to undertake a range of Historic Heritage Services, such as heritage impact assessment, conservation and technical advice, condition assessment, archival recording and heritage assessment.
We are based in Adelaide and have the flexibility and expertise to work anywhere in Australia, as highlighted by our current project at RAAF Pearce in Perth.
Technical advice provided by DASH Architects is founded on several critical ingredients:
- our 60 years collective experience in providing technical heritage services
- best practice heritage management principles
- a detailed understanding of:
- the ongoing role of an engaged ‘heritage’
- the legislative and policy framework
- guiding management documents for the place
- the place’s history and its heritage values
- use, condition and compliance requirements.