Over recent years DASH Architects has assisted numerous State and Local Government clients with projects ranging from the redevelopment and revitalisation of civic buildings and libraries; to precincts and streetscape design; to maintenance and minor upgrade projects. Our skills and experience in this work is clearly established and illustrated in some of the recent projects outlined below.
The key to our success in all of these projects has been our ability to work with Council staff and stakeholders, our consultative approach and our high level of accountability.
We believe that our experience and track record of delivering civic projects on time, on budget and to our client’s satisfaction is unequalled.
- Barossa Council Administration and Library
- Yankalilla Council Redevelopment
- Unley Civic Buildings Redevelopment
- Renmark Council Community & Civic Centre
- Port Augusta Civic Precinct Framework Study
- Alexandrina Library and Community Centre
- The West Torrens Library
- Burnside Library and Civic Centre Development
- Nuriootpa Library
- Port Pirie Office Redevelopment