DASH Architects appreciate that successful commercial developments must balance often conflicting market, environmental, statutory and wider contextual considerations. DASH Architects has worked for a range of clients under a range of engagement structures to deliver commercial buildings that exceed expectations. We advocate that thoroughly considered and well designed buildings cost no more to build but yield long term benefits to building owners and users through increased functionality, amenity and returns.
Our approach to commercial architecture is to consider a representative range of possible development models and approaches and to assess them quantitatively before progressing with a preferred approach.
- 115 King William Street Office Tower
- Port Pirie Administration office refurbishment
- 99 Frome Street foyer refurbishment
- 24 Flinders Street Office Tower (conceptual)
- Halifax Street Office Redevelopment
- Tilbrook Rasheed Refurbishments
- Office modifications for CCA, Thebarton