DASH Architects has established a reputation for delivering high quality public recreational facilities. Our approach to the design of public recreational facilities is to balance initial lifecycle cost and environmental impact and design flexible adaptable spaces for now and the future.
DASH Architects regularly work with community groups, sporting clubs, Local Councils, sporting associations and peak bodies to deliver high quality sporting and recreational projects.
- Barossa Aquatic and Fitness Centre
- Port Pirie Recreational Precinct Masterplan
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre Masterplan
- Various Adelaide Aquatic Centre Upgrades
- Adelaide Shores Golf and Bowls precinct Masterplan
- Adelaide Shores Recreational Precinct Masterplan
- Manson and Price Memorial Ovals Masterplan
- Klemzig Reserve Masterplan
- Greenacres Oval Masterplan
- Renmark Oval Masterplan
- Renmark Oval Stage 1 Works
- Victoria Park Recreational Precinct - Various Projects
- Port Lincoln Aquatic Feasibility Study